ZX Spectrum Games

ZX Spectrum Games

27 Feb 2013

Load ""

Load ""
We all remember typing in Load "". Some of us will even remember Load "" Code.

Many an evening spent tweaking your volume control, sliding your tone control another two millimetres, trying again to get your newest purchase to load.

Scrap of paper, volume, tone and title noted. Your personal loading database.

Well, Mr Zogue let me know of this musical composition that incorporates the famous ZX Spectrum loading sounds.



Give it a listen and mess with your audio settings until you get it just right...

1 comment:

augustwalker said...

The issues associated with my HP printer made me hauling my hair out immediately. In the wake of setting up my printer watchfully, presently it is showing disconnected mistake message and unfit to associate with the gadget and hence not fit to print. By visiting hp com setup and downloading the real driver programming I can fix this issue however don't have the foggiest idea about the entire procedure. Please somebody manage me to play out the equivalent.

The Retro Brothers Favourite ZX Spectrum Games...

Jetpac Remake